Custom Pet Cameo Necklaces & Key Chains
Ready to Order?
Made up your mind already!? Get started by ordering here.
Good Reference Photos
Make GREAT Cameos!
The better the photo, the better the likeness I can create of your pet! Please take a moment to read tips on how to take the best photos of your furry four-legged bestie.
Have your images and ready to send them? Click below to send via email to Woof@StaceyLamotheArt.com.
While you may enjoy one of the many dog or cat jewelry pieces in my catalog, you may also wish to have something special created, based on the likeness of your own dear pet. I can connect to a pet through the photos and words of their loving owners; watch them leap and play, sleep and stay. It's not unusual for me to cry over a RIP pet I have never met. This is all part of the joyous process of creating something special for you. I love the personal connection that is created through the design journey that I take with you.
Given a good quality image (please see below for more info), I can render a Cameo of your lucky dog, cat, horse, chicken or any other pet.
- Handmade from copper and sterling silver with occasional brass accents.
- Choice of pendant or key chain.
- Pendants are typically ¾" x 1” and hang on a 16” sterling ball chain. (18" and 20" also available)
- Key Chains are typically 1 ½” x 1” and come on a sturdy split-ring.
- Back inscription included, 2-4 lines, 6 characters max per line.(Your pet's name, nickname, or something funny like In Dog We Trust.) Key chains are slightly bigger and may fit slightly more text.
- Polishing cloth and cleaning instructions also included.
How To Order
Interested? Follow these steps:
- Place an order here on the website and I will contact you to discuss the details. Once we connect, we can discuss your special cameo in more detail and you can send me images to work from.
- Send reference images! You will need good images. The better the photo, the better the likeness I can create of your pet! Please take a moment to read tips on how to take the best photos of your furry four-legged bestie (FFB).
- Once the images are received, I'll draw your critter and send you a preview. Once approved, the jewelry creation process begins!
My lead time typically runs 10-12 weeks. Feel free to contact me with questions.
Custom Pet Cameo Gallery