Reference Photo Guidelines
Here are some tips to make the best Cameo of your best friend:
- Close up! A full frame of face gives me the detail I need.
- Eye level if possible, though looking up at you is cute too.
- Both eyes front (full face), unless you want a profile image.
- If you have help, have a friend stand behind you and hold a treat or a toy while you take the picture.
Remember, good images allow me to create great custom pieces. Once I have a JPG or PNG image, I can render a Cameo of your wonderful dog, chicken, horse, cat or any other pet. My Cameos are typically ¾ x 1", made of copper & sterling silver and come as either a keychain or pendent with a sterling ball chain. You can have the text of your choice (2-4 lines, 6 characters per line) on the back. The inscriptions are usually something funny such as ‘In Dog We Trust’, a nick name, ‘Mr. Smooch’ or your pet’s name. My lead time runs 2 – 4 weeks on custom works.
To get your custom cameo started:
- Choose your cameo type (pendent or keychain) and order here.
- Take at least THREE (3) photos of your pet.
- Save the photos as JPG or PNG image files.
- Include the images, your full name, order number and contact information in an email to email@example.com.
- I will contact you to discuss the details with you.
If you have any questions, you can reach me in the studio at 530.268.3371 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.